Thursday, April 06, 2006

The world appears a tad Hazy,
A cloth to wipe it Clear.
The problem is that I Fear,
and just that I am too Lazy.

The above poem, henceforth will appear alongside my profile.

Its very not-me to write a poem or any form of verse for that matter. Primararily, since I had hardly done it till that point of time, I was always reluctant to try it out thereafter. Putting feelings and thoughts in complete sentences that were gramatically correct, was always the natural choice for me. Also, for some vague reason I always associated it with the feminine.

Inspite of all that, I was somehow sure that poem was the express myself to others and hence wrote the above lines.

1 comment:

Diti said...

sometimes life is just crazy,
it keeps you infinitely busy,
wid books now than endsems are here

this is obvi nothing compared to depth of what you have written but thought it fits your current situation closely enoug rockon...and nothing feminine about the verse i think...allz well as long one can express oneself i think, cheers, aditi.