Friday, September 08, 2006

I have become a boring person over the last month or so...

No late night adventures, No freakouts at amazing places & to top it all I am in the lab at 8 in the morning, after having chopping off errors / warnings of a monster named DMD's OS Lab assignment. Needless to say, like the mythical Hydra, another one props up before you are done dealing with one ! On a sadist note: I would have said, that Sir himself resembles a Hydra : Alas god wasnt gracious enuf to grant Sir as many black hair protruding off his skull !

Midsems start tomorrow, and needless to say I am gonna be utterly screwed esp. in OS again. Might fare marginally better in PoPL & dB if Sangram / Ankit are gracious enough. As if it wasnt all so 'rosy' we also have a pending submission [of what else but OS Lab] within another 16 Hrs.

The week after Midsems, my batch leaves for Bangalore for a work visit. Really looking forward to that.

While another class, again OS, beckons at 8:30, I must conclude by saying that, yesterday I went to Chowpatty, [with Mama, Mami etc.. so spare me the looks ;) ] for Ganapati Visarjan! If not anything else I was simply amazed at the fantastic organisation put in place by the Police and BM C ! Kudos to them ! More abt that later, if I end up being more interesting :) !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Alas god wasnt gracious enuf to grant Sir as many black hair protruding off his skull !"
tht bought back memories of our jr col class teacher!!
b/w nice blog

Shantanu said...

@aneesha: I guess, everyone has to have their quota of these, before they are donw with education :D

Sangram said...

Read this post quite late ... but could very well understand what made you write that. Maybe just gives us a taste of the kind of things we would have to do at some points in life ... even if we do not like what we are being made to do !