Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All of 22

As someone born in 1986, most of my family / society values were put in place by the time I was 10. (While these values will always be in a state of theoretical flux,) the concrete had set before waves of multi-cultural learnings lapped the Indian shores.

As a result on a host of issues, I find my innate values and new age wisdom to be clashing with one another. Do I believe in the virtues of liberal, rational and (seemingly) Utopian rule set that may fail in the future? Or do I persist with (possibly?) archaic, conservative values that will keep me safe in the past?

A boy has his first quarter-life crisis!

2 comments:

Eclipse said...

Mix it up
or even better, switch from side to side on a case by case basis.

PS : If this is about sex - don't forget the rubber :P

Vartika said...

:)