Saturday, July 15, 2006

Technology !

Well, to be frank .... I was never among those gadget geeks.

Sleek and high end things, that are at a cutting edge of technology never really impressed me as such ... but

Today this is a heady feeling.

Am at my uncles' place tonite, and boy.. it is a treat to the most novice of them all.
Have a IBM ThinkPad on my laps, with a Dual Band Wi-Fi connectivity ( I still dont know what it means, just that it is seems very cool.)

Behind that, is a 17" TFT FlatScreen for the Desktop, with wireless mouse and all !

So its like 2 comps. 6 inches away from one another !
A HP Printer on the right and a Fax Machine on the left make up the desk.

I had seen each of these devices seperately at some point of time or other .. but today they are really making my head go dizzy !

Now I know, what they mean when they say 'And Sparks begin to fly'.

1 comment:

Sangram said...

slightly offtrack, but yesterday was having a conversation with someone ... think about it ... how man actually tries to make new inventions to make life easy and comfortable, but eventually ends up doing lot more things and taxing himself more than before he had made those inventions. So, is the purpose of the new technology really served ?