Thursday, November 30, 2006

Priorities and Reversals !

Its pretty strange that, when I was facing a time-crunch experienced never before in my life, I had a nagging desire to post something creative here.
I thought of half a dozen topics on which I could scribe and the world would benefit from my posts and accompanied time squandaring !

& yet at a time I am free and unfettered, I find it impossible to get myself to write anything more than 500 words long at a time.

This post marks another of my failed 'I-will-post-about-xyz-today' resolutions !

3 comments:

Sangram said...

You see ... endsem muggai and OS assignments you went through really did stimulate your brain to think creatively :p

Katha Collage said...

same here..had some beautiful ideas popping up between my 'coffee n mugging' sessions during exam nites..sadly jus not able to pen them down nicely now..:((

manisha said...

ha ha ha......cool 1.......